If you are interested in being a guest blogger for CWA’s Write City Blog, please READ THE FOLLOWING GUIDELINES:
The Write City Blog is focused on the art, craft and community of writing. To be accepted for publication your article must offer support, inspiration, motivation, encouragement…to our audience. With our focus in mind,
- Interested bloggers are welcome to submit article ideas or a link to appropriate blog content HERE for consideration.
- Authors must have a track record of writing great content. Please send us a link to your work.
- To be considered as a guest blogger, your work must be well-written, proof-read, formatted and competently-researched.
- If your idea or article is approved for publication your post must be between 1000-1500 words.
- Submit your work in a Word document with 1" margins all around, 12 pt. Times New Roman.
- We reserve the right to edit all work. You will have the opportunity to review/approve any suggested edits prior to publication.
Benefits to guest bloggers:
- Offer relevant content to the Chicago Writers Association’s audience of more than 8000 on various mediums (membership, social media, newsletter subscribers, etc).
- Help you to reach new readers, share your talents, and most importantly, give something back to the community.
- Your author photo and bio will be displayed on the blog post, with backlinks to your site.
Agents and Publishers
Book of the Year
First Chapter Contest
Chicago Writers Association
Make a Difference!